Friday, February 15, 2013

Roasted Vegetable Meatloaf and Maple-Dijon Brussels Sprouts

Somehow I have never posted this recipe.

And yet, it's one of my favorites, and completely worth all the effort.  I've made it for guests and they say it's the best meatloaf they've ever had--and I have to agree!

Total credit to the original recipe!  The only thing I have ever changed is leaving out the panko--which kind of works, but you have a more crumbly loaf.  Or, instead of panko, I toast GF bread and then grind it up in the food processor.

You can go to her website to get the recipe since I change nothing.





Now, the Brussels sprouts, I will give you that one.  Roasted, caramelized Brussels sprouts are DELICIOUS.  Try them.  Really.  You must.

Ingredients:

1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
2 T. maple syrup
2 T. Dijon mustard (I used large grain)
2 T. olive oil
1 T. red wine vinegar

Instructions:

Toss everything together and place in a baking dish.


Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes, or until caramelized and tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment