Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year, Everyone!

It's a new year (cue song: new dawn, new day, new life).  The world didn't end, we've all gained a little poundage over the holidays, and now it's 2013!  Rejoice!

I've been negligent over the last month for a few reasons.

1) My SAD is kicking in.  Having a history of depression kinda sucks, and living in Canada, where it's dark longer than it is light, doesn't help.  (Yes, I take Vitamin D.  Yes, I take it with calcium.)  My motivation is low, and I lost interest in my blog for a bit.

2) A lot of the recipes I've been trying lately have come out either not how I wanted or they're just plain mediocre.  I don't wanna post crappy recipes for y'all, just for the sake of having a recipe posted, so I kept holding off till I had something GOOD.

3) Sheer laziness.  Due partially to SAD.  Due partially to reason #2.

Anyway, I have resolved to get back to posting.  I have no food in the house, as we just spent 2 weeks in the States visiting my family, so I'll have to take care of that first!

Vegan Mondays shall be a regular thing (if not vegan, vegetarian).

Gonna be cooking some healthier stuff.

All will certainly be GF.

Oh, and I have to show off my prezzies from Christmas :D.  Got some exciting things!

No comments:

Post a Comment