Friday, July 6, 2012

Back from Halfway Around the World!

Hi, everyone!

No, I did not abandon my blog.  We went to Australia for two weeks!  I meant to post before I left, but I got too busy and didn't have time.  Australia was amazing. I cannot praise it enough.  I have many pictures to share, and ate some amazing food!  Mostly sushi and Thai, but amazing, nonetheless.  For now, the jet lag is killing me, and I have no patience to make a real post.

Announcement!  After some odd symptoms, I have decided to eliminate gluten from my diet for the foreseeable future (my sister has Celiac disease, which means that I likely have it as well, and this is my testing period).  It won't change much in my life since I've been doing low-carb for so long, but a few things will have to be shifted (and restaurants will be harder to dine at).  This blog has mostly been GF already, but now it will be TOTALLY GF!   Hopefully, all works out and I get rid of some problems I seem to be having in my diet.

I hope everyone's summer is going well, and look forward to more posts!  They're coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment